UA-48819466-1

Friday 26 November 2010

breakfast for one




More smoked salmon! Well if it makes me skinny haha. i stopped in at Balans in Soho today for an impromptu spot of breakfast this morning after walking back to the office from an industry networking event were all i had was 2 glasses of champagne, "too fabulous" as my friend so very aptly put it. Champaign at 8.30 on a Friday morning - i should think so!






Any way as I was saying breakfast was great, good hearty size serving of scrambled eggs and smoked salmon and a lovely glass pot of loose english breakfast tea. Just what i needed.






I've been here in the past I remember the first time i ever went and who i was with. its nothing special but there is also nothing wrong with it. (apart from my glass tea pot that nearly lost its handle and leaked tea on my table from the cracks).






all in all, a good breakie


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1