UA-48819466-1

Friday 22 July 2011

fab Italian lunch in Chelsea

Chelsea, not somewhere I often vernture but on a lovely sunny summers afternoon this week I popped over on recommendation and had lunch in the new restaurant from Frankie Dettori, Cavallino meaning 'riding' in Italian, a very modern fresh and airy restaurant with a downstairs bar area and private dinning space, I liked the look and feel - luckily the food did not s.

I am not sure entirely how recently it opened but sadly we were the only diner in the the whole place for the whole lunch period. This can only be because its new and not many know about it. I say this because the food was spot on! The prices very competitive, the wine list competent and the service attentive.

I would go back for sure. And from what I have heard of the launch party, you will be sure to spot a celeb or two.

On top of all that a good friend of mine, John Stodart has his work on the wall all of which is for sale.

We both had the same, ordering form the lunch set menu, we had the bean salad with sun dried cherry tomatoes and the beef on rocket.

The beef was perfect!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1