UA-48819466-1

Saturday 22 March 2014

Berners Tavern - Visit No.1

Food: 9/10
Service: 10/10 
Atmosphere: 6/10
Decor: 10/10 
Value: 5/10

I must say I was rather excited to be having lunch here on Friday. A friend recommended it to me and from that day I saw it everywhere, a new, hip place to go, eat and be seen. 

Somewhat soulless but beautiful.

I will go again but only one more visit. Its rather expensive, having thats that the food was lovely and the service was excellent! Oh and it's a stunning venue too. 

Sadly it struck me that everyone was checking each other out - who's cool, who should be here and who shouldn't be. 

My salad was yummy and generous in size. I think most of all the service and the surrounding were the winning points for me. 

Not wanting to leave this review on a sour note - it was lovely, I was very pleased and will recommend it. 

http://bernerstavern.com/#welcome










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1