UA-48819466-1

Monday 20 September 2010

Birthday brunch at Smiths of Smithfield

Sunday 19th I had a birthday brunch at Smiths of Smithsfield with friends. Again I have been here before too. Its got a trendy London feel with a very good menu - you would be hard pushed to not find something to eat. Its a very relaxed if not noisy environment with a mix of large long benches and smaller round tables.

From my past visit I can recommend the Marconi cheese with smoked haddock, this time however I went for the homemade soup of the day - Leek and Potato with a thick slice of buttered white bread on the side. I was a little disappointed to find out that it was the thick liquidated type not the liquid type with chunks.

I know a very boring order but to be honest a heavy night drinking in Brighton the night before I just really fancied soup!

So not a huge amount to report back really...

Food - good
Drinks - good
Service - OK
Environment - not good - too noisy


deli2dinners@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1