UA-48819466-1

Saturday 11 September 2010

Delicious Indian takeaway from Old Harlow, Essex



Tried and tested the best Indian takeaway I know. The Raj Lodge restaurant is the one we always get our takeaways from when back in Essex. We ordered a small feast tonight and it was bloody lovely the best I've had for ages, I wiped the plate clean with the tasty naan bread and even went back for seconds! I am rather odd (well thats what i'm told. I dont think I am) I cant take heat, so when it comes to curry I'm a Korma, Pasanda girl and if there is a slight hint of heat its game over and I will sulk for the rest of the evening so when I get a tasting good curry it makes me really very happy. Needless to say I ended up with a Pasanda, rice and Aloo Saag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1