UA-48819466-1

Monday 20 September 2010

Rivington at Greenwich

Thursday 16th I visited the Rivington in Greenwich a restaurant offering great British food all sourced from the UK and Ireland. Choose from their restaurant menu or small bar menu either way you wont be disappointed. I have been there a few times now and enjoyed every time.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the Rivington is in fact part of the Caprice group which for all of those that dont know is the group that owns, the Ivy, Scott's, J.Sheekey, Daphne's and well most of the good ones in London!

This time we both had the Rivington Burger from the bar menu which was less than £10 and very good value for money in my opinion - it was a very good size portion home made burger cooked to order - in my case medium all severed open on a wood board with a side of yummy fat chips.

As I said I have eaten there before the restaurant isnt cheap but worth the prices. The food and the service is very good, a small seating area down stairs and a small outdoor area too.

But dont listen to me go and check it out for your self.

And if you are interested I have included a (rather bad) picture of my burger!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1