UA-48819466-1

Saturday 19 March 2011

Lunch on Jermyn Street London

Lunch this afternoon was lovely. We walked in to a very busy Getti on Jermyn Street. We were sat up stairs where it was a little quieter. I decided to go for the sword fish as I am trying to eat more fish - as my dad always says 'there no fat on that'. So I had the fish with steamed veg and roast potatoes and my friend went for the antipasti dish. We also decided to try the facacha bread with rosemary and sea salt. It was all lovely! 



















The fish was very very good indeed! It was almost like carpachio of sword fish, 4 slim slices of beautiful cook fish off the bone covered in premium olive oil and scattered with capers, delicious! The service was very good too, very authentic, (not sure how pc that is but its so nice to be in an Italian and be served by an Italian)

I could resist pudding so went for the obvious i'm afraid- the chocolate cake. It was yummy - so yummy in fact I eat the lot and I only got it to have a taste. 


I would recommend Getti to all, be it the Marylebone site or the Jermyn Street one they are both very very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1