UA-48819466-1

Sunday 27 February 2011

egg white omelette at dean street townhouse

This week I tried and tested my first ever egg white omelette! Now I have been told that this has nearly no calories and is 'very nice'. Well, I felt like a right idiot ordering it and it was made even more difficult by that fact that the breakfast menu at The Dean Street Townhouse is very very good, they even had black pudding!

So I thought if I am going to try this I need to make it as tasty as possible, I added mushrooms and ham my friend added spinach and tomatoes. It came out looking awful very disappointing, but never the less I gave it a go, and in all honestly it wasn't too bad, the ham helped a lot! Check out the full menu here.

I did take a picture but it looked so bad I thought there was no point in posting it.

However the venue! Now that was lovely, the service was very good too. It felt very relaxing and inviting. The decor was very nice very old English with wood cladding ect. We were sat at a low round table with wingback velvet chairs. I would go back for sure in fact I am, i'll be there again on Tuesday. Fully recommend it for breakfast in Soho.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1