UA-48819466-1

Monday 7 February 2011

Grannies old fashioned Lemonade

Gran Stead's Traditional Still Lemonade - Very good indeed - however I only got a little bit as my boyfriends family had nearly polished it off by the time I had a chance to have some! Thumbs up all round (clearly). Really fresh, crisp and tasty too. Again another perfect choice for a fabulous British summer afternoon in the garden with friend and family. 


Award winning, dont you know - it was awarded one gold star 2009 at the great taste awards. And its plain to see or should I say taste why!  
Not only does this taste good but its made here in the UK with home grown produce, which of course makes it the best! 



You can get them online at www.gransteadsginger.co.uk or from one of my favourite places Fortnum and Mason. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1