UA-48819466-1

Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Forge Covent Garden

Dinner last night was a work\friend affair. We went to The Forge, I've walked past a few times and thought it looked good and noticed they do 2 courses for 15 pounds. Well once seated I asked to see the set menu and was advised that it finished at 7pm, rather annoying but not the end of the world as mains varied between 16 odd to 40 odd. We ordered just mains we both had the baked cod with sanfire and brown shrimp. I asked for a side of mixed green and my friend had some mash. It came out looking very nice, and I am glad to say tasted just as nice. It was very good. Total bill for two mains two sides and a bottle of wine was  67.50 including 12.5% tip. It was very nice, good service good food and nice surroundings however I think if I go again I will get there before 7pm for the set 2 courses for 15 pounds. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1