UA-48819466-1

Friday 18 February 2011

that silly time of day



Well ok maybe thats just in the country but I met my dad on sunday for lunch which actually didnt happen till 4pm. Surprise surprise no where was serving so we ended up in some horrible chain pub which turned out to be a harvester!! I nearly didnt deem it worth posting about but a promise to my self to write up every time I eat out is a promise no matter how rubbish the place, after all I did a post on pizza hut... need I say more. 


Due to hunger and total lack of options we ended up at the Talbort in north weld essex/london/M11. We turned up and were seated - kids playing/ crying and some somewhat unloved decor and seating awaited us - at this point we double checked our selves but decided to stay as we were about to eat our own arms and thought 'hey how bad can it be?'

We ordered - me, the rack of ribs and dad the steak - fairly safe options I thought and to be fair they came out not too bad. We both agreed it wasnt amazing food but it filled a hole. 
Then we decided we would try a dessert - I have the chocolate fudge thing ( I have developed a real sweet tooth since this diet) it was very nice - very rich but very nice. I also had a pot of tea too - which came out in a little pot and a mug which dad and I found odd (maybe thats just us?)



All I all safe to say I will never venture back but it did do its job and that it really .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1