UA-48819466-1

Monday 7 February 2011

Chocolate tea!!



I've just been introduced to NUMI Tea. Not normally my thing but after my 26 days off the booze it came in quite handy. I drank a lot of tea in January, herbal, detoxing and this.

I had the Chocolate Pueth velvety & vanilla - its a black organic tea blend. A blend of Cocoa powder, Vanilla Beans, Orange Peel, Nutmeg and Cinnamon and you can actually taste every single ingredient - subtle, smooth and natural, even a hit with my boyfriend. 
Its got bundles of good stuff too like, eco friendly packaging: 85% post-consumer waste printed with soy based inks and biodegradable tea bags. 1% of net profits benefits social, environmental and sustainable causes. They also plant a tree and offset their carbon - thats a hell of a lot to do when you dont have to do it! Good on them I think I like the tea even more now I know all that. 
You can pick it up at Ocado and in Whole Foods and independent retailers around the country. Perfect for a slightly sweeter alternative to your afternoon brew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1