UA-48819466-1

Monday 26 September 2011

Dukan diet cookies!

Ok so this is week 4 of the Dukan diet. I have done it before an lost a stone and after the summer filled with fabulous meals out and yummy bbq's its defiantly time to get back on it.

This time my lovely boyfriend is doing it with me - which make life a whole lot easier. We made it through the 'attack' phase - for those of you that dont know what the Dukan diet it is - its basically protein and veg no fat.The 'attack' phase is just protein! So its been 3 weeks of chicken salads, steak and veg, eggs, lots of eggs.


I found a recipe for cookies!! on the diet you are allowed to have oat bran... for anyone who is on the Dukan diet or has been on it these are amazing... I am eating one as I type with a cup of tea!

The recipe is with thanks too http://mydukandiet.com/recipes/oat-bran-cookies.html, I have mad a tiny few changes.


Ingredients 

1tea spoon Baking powder
1 egg
2 table spoon Sweetener
2 table spoons fat free yogurt (I could only get low fat greek natural yogurt - still guess its better that full fat???)
3 table spoons Oat bran - this is usually sold in the cereal section or whole food section.
Dash of cinnamon

Method 

Mix it all together

Pour the mixture in to baking tray

Bake for 15mins at 180c

Take the out turn them over and bake for a further 15mins


And that is it!! I served them with an extra dusting of sweetener




I know they dont look like much but they are the first sweet thing I have eaten in 3 weeks! 

I think they are great so much so I had to get on here and tell everyone... well everyone thats on the Dukan diet - if your not on the diet they arent that great. 

HAHAHA 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1