UA-48819466-1

Saturday 18 December 2010

New Indian in WC2

I popped a long to the Dishoom the other day with a friend. Its stunning the most stylist Indian restaurant I have been to. The service was brilliant we were served by this barrow boy type, turns out he's an actor too. The menu was straight forward enough with lots of choice and well priced. The way i experienced it was its very western for example they serve their version of cheese on toast and fish fingers. We were advised of the special curries of the day and ordered. We were recommended to order a couple of dishes and share, so we did and it was lovely.

They have a wonderful mix of excellent surroundings and great food. If I am honest I was more taken by the venue than the food, but either way they have done their job as i have already recommended it to many of my food loving friends.


I did request some images but have never received them so have sadly only screen grabs for you but, you will see what I mean by excellent venue.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1