UA-48819466-1

Thursday 14 April 2011

Greggs hot cross buns, with real butter the only way!

We picked up some goodies from Greggs this week… hot cross buns and some muffins. Now in my opinion it is vital, imperative some might say, ok I might say to have the right butter with your freashly toasted hot cross buns! Greggs buns were yummy! A bakery I hold dear to my heart anyway, many of my childhood memories of popping in to Greggs for a hot sausage roll or a little something sweet. 

Our treats were as tasty good as I remember them to be. And with Easter on its way best get stocked up cos these are not going to be hanging around the house for long. 



Carrot Cake Muffin from 82p each 


Cornflake Nest from 45p each 


Easter Cupcake from 60p 
Easter Ring Bun from 55p each 


Hot Cross Bun 25p each 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1