UA-48819466-1

Wednesday 27 April 2011

New new new! Douwe Egberts coffee



New and brilliant Aromettes by Douwe Egberts amazing compressed coffee. A very clever little way of delivering flavour conveniently and with minimum mess. The tub/tin comes with 30 individually pressed ground coffee servings in the shape of a large over sized coffee bean, so no need to grind, spoon, measure or in my case spill. You simply take a bean for each person drinking and drop t in to the cafetiere and then add water. 

I must confess I am not a massive coffee drinker in fact I dont drink it so when it came to the tasting I tested it out on my boyfriend and his family over the lovely Easter weekend. And what better time with the over eating we did it was quite fitting and perfect timing to have such brilliant coffee to hand. 

The general feeling was good, they loved the compressed beans and loved the flavour too! All in all its a bit of a winner! Everyone said they would buy it but it, so it must be good! 


Pick some up for yourself from £3.69 and they are available in two varieties (Intense Aroma and Smooth Aroma) exclusively from Tesco. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1