UA-48819466-1

Thursday 14 April 2011

I WANT AN EASTER EGG!


So every year I moan to my poor boyfriend..."please get me an Easter egg". I never get one and then the next one comes and I moan more. This year he has promised - so to help him on his way I have discovered the king of egg's Chococo.

Chococo’s have a delicious new range of Easter treats, all freshly handmade in Wareham, Dorset. From its Union Jack Egg through to its Mini Dorset Duck eggs, there’s something for everyone and most of all for me! 

All the eggs are made from Venezuelan Carenero Superior bean chocolate and carefully hand decorated to add that extra special touch. All the large eggs come presented nestling inside Chococo’s iconic Easter multi-coloured egg box - which features cut out window patterns on the side with a heart, a flower, a bird in flight and Easter eggs as the shapes.

www.chococo.co.uk 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1