UA-48819466-1

Thursday 14 April 2011

Loving a drop of shloer in this amazing sunshine!



I now it sounds like I have been a bit of a booze hound the past few posts but sometimes its nice to just chill out with a refreshing super cold sparkling juice… last Thursday must have been the hotest day in London town so when I got home I opened the doors and relaxed with a massive glass or two of shloer, a much welcomed change from my glass or two of white wine. 
Its created from blends of red and white grapes so it taste a little like your drinking pink bubbles, which is one of my top ten drinks. 

So if like me you tend to over kill on the old vino bianco why not pop along to your supermarket and pick a bottle of this stuff up! you'll be surprised - I was. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1