UA-48819466-1

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Cheap voucher lunch

Just got back form a little spot of lunch at strada, not the most glamorous of places but we wanted something cheap and they are local and voucher friendly. Buy 1 main get 1 main free... get your voucher here.

It was a tinny one in Covent Garden, really quite nice actually I was pleasantly surprised. The tables were all a little packed in but it was ok. We ordered, I had the chicken salad and my friend had the pizza, which looked amazing. My salad was very nice and large too, it came with a flat crispy bread thing with was tasty good. We order olives, which again were horrible, I wonder if its not the olives but me now as this is the second lot of olives I have near spat out in less that 24 hours!?!



Any way, safe to say it was very good and cheap which is always a combo I love to hear.

The total bill including service charge was just £15!! we only had tap water. Thats a great price for a nice lunch in nice restaurant. And as my friend said you'd spend at least £7 in pret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1