UA-48819466-1

Sunday 9 January 2011

Must go restaurant ....




We went to Bob Bob Ricard for our Christmas dinner, me and the girls. WOW! its amazing we loved it. The venue is stunning, the service is brilliant and the menu delicious. I would throughly recommend this to anyone that enjoys a little decadence in their life. 

I have been told that the interior is inspired by the Orient Express, that might give you more of an idea of how beautiful this place is. We were sitting in one of the tall booths, terribly personal and intimate. the waitress took our coats and hung them in our very own hanging space down the side of the soft leather seating between our booth and our neighbours. As soon as we were sat we all noticed, possibly the high light of the evening - the 'Champagne button' you push and the come and bring you Champagne - amazing! it kind of say it all really. 


So we ordered cocktails, well they did, I went for a simple glass of bubbles, Pol Roger I think on this occasion but when I order I was asked 'the vintage?" which lucky I checked as the vintage was a third of the price more expensive. it was a treat but not that much of  treat. 
Food- was amazing as expected. I had the eggs Royale followed by the O'Shea's Beef Onglet with caramelised onions and greens, it was cooked to perfection and super tender, the onions were deliciously sweet to compliment it. 


the champagne button 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1