UA-48819466-1

Sunday 2 January 2011

glo with glo

This new year I must eat healthy, I must eat healthy...! Well the guys at glo have made it a tinny bit easier for me. They are offering a yummy dish of Manuka Rump Steak- Rump steak marinated in Manuka honey coated in black sesame seeds and chargrilled.

Not only extremely tasty but super super good for you too. The health benefits of Manuka honey are awesome. Manuka honey is a unique blend of honey that is made solely by bees that harvest their nectar from the Manuka bush in News Zealand. Its been said to be the king of all super foods. It is 100 times stronger than other honeys, with hundreds of healing results ranging from digestion to sunburn! Its also the most expenses type of honey - well thats what they tell me anyway.

Continuing on the health theme for January 2011 I have decided not to drink for one month, I know terribly boring and very predictable but I feel a must, so if like me you have decided to take a break from the hard stuff why not try one of their flower teas, choose from Jasmine Fairy, Red Blossom and Lilly Basket.

Also to note a little birdy at glo informed me that all their meat is all from a local butcher and prepare on site, doing their bit to support local businesses.

Healthy feel good food!

Why not pop down and try it out for your self, they are in Reading too... www.glohq.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1