UA-48819466-1

Thursday 13 January 2011

Dinner at fish! in London Bridge



We walked in for a bit to eat and were sat straight way. Outside there was a board showing 2 courses for £16.99 but when I asked I was told that it was not available tonight- a little annoying but not the end of the world. So we order - me still not drinking, I had a glass of water and my friend had the "fish!" white wine. I went for sardines and he went for squid, I chose the salsa verde and he, the red wine sauce. We also had the "rustic bread". Presentation was good service was good and the food was good. All in all nothing to complain about but unfortunately equally nothing to shout about. Dinner for two, mains only, one glass of house wine, one side and some bread, oh and a glass of sparkling water and still water was around £50 not too bad. The restaurant has a nice feel to it and a good layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-48819466-1